Recruit for Bridge
Become a Bridge Recruiter
Are you interested in starting a rewarding career with a company that truly puts people first? We’re always looking for sharp, business-minded individuals to join our team.
Don’t have recruiting experience? That is OK! Just bring a determined, goal-oriented work ethic, positive attitude, and passion for helping people in their career searches, and we’ll help you with the rest.
Why you should join our team!
- Flexible remote schedule
- Commission on top of competitive base salary
- Opportunities for growth
- Permanent opportunity with benefits
- Great training and onboarding before you jump into recruiting
- Multiple sourcing and screening resources to help you find the best talent out there
- Quality over quantity recruiting philosophy
Join our Team
- Our recruiters are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates to be placed in various administrative, accounting, finance, and professional positions.
- They are also responsible for managing existing accounts and building positive relationships with our clients through the delivery of a superior customer experience.
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel and Outlook)
- ATS experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
We get it. Career changes are serious business.
We want you to be confident Bridge will be a good fit for you professionally, so instead of Bridge interviewing you, you can interview us. Schedule some time with one of our recruiters to learn first-hand what it’s like to work at Bridge.