Become a Bridge Recruiter
Are you interested in starting a rewarding career with a company that truly puts people first? We're always looking for sharp, business-minded individuals to join our team, and we want to see your resume.
Don't have recruiting experience? That is OK! Just bring a determined, goal-oriented work ethic, positive attitude, and passion for helping people in their career searches, and we'll help you with the rest.
Why you should join our Team!
- Flexible remote schedule
- Commission on top of competitive base salary
- Opportunities for growth
- Permanent opportunity with benefits
- Great training and onboarding before you jump into recruiting
- Multiple resources for finding candidates and the best talent out there
- Prioritization on quality recruiting over quantity recruiting
Join our Team
- Our recruiters are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates to be placed in various administrative, accounting, finance, and professional positions.
- They are also responsible for managing existing accounts and building positive relationships with our clients through the delivery of a superior customer experience.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word and Excel and Outlook)
- ATS experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
Please provide your resume and contact info and we will get back to you soon!
We get it. Career changes are serious business.
We want you to be confident Bridge will be a good fit for you professionally, so instead of Bridge interviewing you, you can interview us. Schedule some time with one of our recruiters to learn first-hand what it's like to work at Bridge.