Regardless if your career hasn’t started yet, or you’re looking for an opportunity change, it’s always a great idea to have an updated resume in a format that’s preferred by employers. We are so happy to have templates available for you to use!
Interested in Joining Our Team?
- Our recruiters are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates to be placed in various administrative, accounting, finance, and professional positions.
- They are also responsible for managing existing accounts and building positive relationships with our clients through the delivery of a superior customer experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience preferred
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- ATS experience preferred
- A college degree is preferred
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Flexible remote schedule
- Commission on top of competitive base salary
- Opportunities for growth
- Permanent opportunity with benefits
- Great training and onboarding before you jump into recruiting
- Multiple sourcing and screening resources to help you find the best talent out there
- Quality over quantity recruiting philosophy
We get it. Career changes are serious business.
We want you to be confident Bridge will be a good fit for you professionally, so instead of Bridge interviewing you, you can interview us. Schedule some time with one of our recruiters to learn first-hand what it’s like to work at Bridge.