Bridge is celebrating 30 years of connecting talented hard-working professionals with career opportunities at great companies. Sustaining success for 30 years sounds monumental, but it is simply a matter of finding and working with the right people, who are passionate about excellence and who care deeply about building and nurturing a certain type of culture.
As you can imagine, we have encountered a great deal in 30 years. We have seen every nuance of the employment market, from one end of the spectrum to the other. We have also learned a great deal about how to deliver outstanding service to our client and candidate customers. A few of the concepts and beliefs that we hold dear:
- We are a service business, therefore our greatest concern is the customer experience
- There are no shortcuts to delivering quality
- Our goal is to give our customers a competitive advantage in the employment marketplace
- We value and respect our client’s time – that’s why we thoroughly vet and evaluate our candidates prior to submitting them
- If you treat people right, you will be surrounded with good people
- It’s not about how many positions we fill, it’s how many are filled successfully
- We think it takes smart individuals to create scenarios where everyone wins
- We do not want to be the biggest agency, but we do want to be the best
Here’s to the success of our valued customers and making the lives of the hiring managers we work with easier. Here’s to the happiness and fulfillment of our valued candidates and employees. Here's to Bridge's next 30 years!