#1 – Go beyond the resume
Spend the time to know the candidate with an upfront assessment of skills, personality and cultural fit.
#2 – Really look at the working environment
Do an honest assessment of your workplace – is it attractive, comfortable, clean and safe?
#3 – Pay competitively
Is the total compensation competitive for the role?
#4 – Set employees up for success
Do you have the right training, development, and onboarding support?
#5 – Be flexible
Promote work/life balance with flexible working locations and hours
#6 – Promote your brand
Is your brand known and liked in the market?
#7 – Measure performance consistently
Develop clear and consistent performance metrics to know what quality looks like.
Properly balance these 7 factors to better find and retain high quality talent:
- Go beyond the resume to really understand the candidate
- Take a hard look at your working environment for attractiveness, safety and comfort
- Pay competitively
- Help make employees successful with onboarding and training support
- Offer flexible hours and working locations
- Promote your brand in the market – become an employer of choice
- Measure performance consistently
And remember, Bridge is here to help!