Mission & Core Values
Our Mission Statement
To positively impact people’s lives, one client and one employee at a time, by caring enough to strive for long term career placement success.
To be a Trusted Career Advisor to our Candidates and a Trusted Staffing Consultant to our Clients, and to make our recommendations based upon their best interests.
Our Core Values
- INTEGRITY & RESPECT
- It’s all about doing the right thing, regardless of who is watching.
- We understand that the actions of the individual reflect on every employee of Bridge, and our goal is to be proud of who we are and respect what we stand for.
- It’s about our integrity in the way we conduct business, adhering to our process and what we stand for, what we promote and what we promise.
- We embrace the concept of searching for people and reaching out for the purpose of bettering the position of all involved.
- It’s all about Service and a commitment to providing excellence. We act with a sense of urgency and a commitment to communicate on a consistent and regular basis.
- Our approach to staffing is driven by working proactively in anticipation of our Client’s needs. We believe in establishing 100% accountability in performing our responsibilities, for our results, and to our commitment in helping each other get better.
- EXPERTISE AND PROFESSIONALISM
- Commitment to a consistent way of acting and treating people that exudes professionalism and in being experts in our field. Commitment to ongoing professional development through self analysis and initiative, 3rd party feedback and professional training.
- POSITIVE PURPOSE
- To spend time with other people that you enjoy and who contribute to your personal growth. We embrace the staffing world because the industry provides tremendous growth opportunities, diverse challenges and provides us with the privilege of positively affecting people’s lives.