Throughout the years of working in the staffing world, we have developed a list of our favorite sayings that we affectionately refer to as “Bridgeisms”.
- Time is our most valuable commodity … spend it wisely, with a sense of urgency.
- Listening is a very important skill in our profession.
- Asking a good question is considerably more effective in displaying expertise than making a statement.
- We think of ourselves as COPs, Career Opportunity Providers.
- People who can’t talk to you in detail about a certain subject matter, don’t know what they are talking about.
- Actions, not words, are the best indicator of the person’s true character.
- If you don’t have a good interview with your candidate, neither will your client.
- We can’t help everyone. Work very hard for those we can help and be honest with those we can’t.
- Good things happen when we see our clients face to face.